Nakaya, Moshimoshi House (the Accommodations ) and Inter-Up LLC (the Company which maintains the website on consignment) establish and faithfully implement this Policy because we consider that it is an important social responsibility of the Company to protect and appropriately use private information provided by customers.
The purpose of this Policy is to achieve secure protection of information and provide uninterrupted safety for Customers.
2. Acquisition of personal information
Customers’ Information to be collected by the Company includes their names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, sex and other information that Customers input on the reservation form provided by the Company.
3.Purposes of Use of Information
The Company will use the Customers’ information in its custody for the following purposes;
(1) To contact the customer for the confirmation of a reservation or similar purposes;
(2) To provide the customer with a service or information;
(3) To make an analysis for improvement of a service or product;
(4) To send a questionnaire for further improvement of the Company’s service;
4. How We Handle the Personal Information
The Company and the Accommodations will manage information provided by the Customer appropriately and prudently, and implement safety control measures necessary and appropriate in order to prevent the risk of its leakage, loss, misuse, alteration or illegal access. The Company will also provide SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted communication and other security technologies as necessary against a third party’s interception during communication, so that safety will be ensured when information is provided by means of communication.
5. Disclosure and Provision to Third Party
The Company will not disclose or provide a Customer’s personal information to any third party, except for the following cases:
(1) If the Customer consents to it;
(2) If it is required to be disclosed or provided under legislation;
(3) If it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the Customer’s consent;
(4) If it is specifically necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the Customer’s consent;
5) If the Company is required to cooperate with a national government organization, local government or a person commissioned by it to perform business prescribed in legislation, and the performance of such business is likely to be hindered by obtaining the consent of the person concerned;
6. Compliance with Legislation
The Company will comply with legislation and guidelines on personal information to realize secure protection of personal information.
7. Respect for the Rights of Customers
The Company will respect the rights of a Customer, and if disclosure, correction, or discontinuation of use of a Customer’s personal information is requested, the Company will verify the identity of the applicant, and accommodate such request to the extent reasonable and necessary.
Revised on July. 13. 2019
9. For Inquiries (Contact Us)
Please contact the following office for your opinions, questions or inquiries or complaints about the handling of.
3-9-3 Shinmachi Tokyo Japan